Dynasty League

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
So I'm turning my league into a dynasty league because I'm finding it impossible to try and get everybody together for a draft. I've never been involved in one and need some help on how to run one. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

JackG1980

So I'm turning my league into a dynasty league because I'm finding it impossible to try and get everybody together for a draft. I've never been involved in one and need some help on how to run one. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

what has turning it into a dynasty league have anything to do with getting everyone together. You should set a date, saturday or sunday. Maybe a friday. Is it a draft party or online draft or both. I am doing both. It helps people who cant make the draft party available through online. Start with the last weekend first. Set the date at Sept. 5th, sunday, and if people cant make it then try the 4th. SO on and so on.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Because in a Dynasty league you keep your entire team and only have an abbreviated draft for rookies each year.. 3 rounds is good unless you have IDP.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Dallas, I can help you out, feel free to PM me with specific questions that you have. I can get you some rules to go off of to help. Just let me know what ya need.