David Akers

DEF
Cincinnati

BN
Greg Jennings
Mikel LeShoure
Alfred Morris
Andre Brown
Scott Chandler (just picked him up to use this week)
Matt Schaub

if I do the trade, I will need a WW WR .. who to pick up and which TE do I drop?
WW.. WRs.. L. Moore, D. Bess, M. Williams, J. Jones

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
You have the Wr depth, to do this, but you are giving up a lot for a hot and cold Te, granted Jennings is hurt and out right now. As for Wrs to target, I would say Cobb or Jones are solid, Bess has only gotten better as Tannehill has gotten better.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I agree, you have the depth to deal him and even though V Davis is a top 5 TE right now I'd prefer to have a guy like Gronk or Graham. You're sitting pretty nice with Bennett too. That guy is on fire this year. I'm not a Jennings fan right now though.

jjtweeks

I like it. Like Phinci said Davis can be hot or cold but i can't really remember when Jennings ever played up to his draft position. Jennings is one of the mostly overrated players i can think of. But, of course, that is my opinion.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Accept that deal!. Jennings is dealing with an injury, get Davis before he comes to his senses

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just to add fuel to the fire, Jennings is an FA at the end of the year I believe, so they may be getting more and more Cobb, to prepare for that, as I don't think they will parcel out for Jennings.