Demaryius Thomas - Draft Projection - NFL Impact

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Do you have a team in mind? I could see this being a factor but even if they are a run oriented team they would have to have the WR position as a need warranting taking him relatively early.

First team that comes to mind besides the aforementioned Steelers is the Redskins.
Run first team, more so now than ever before with Coach Shanahan, and the trade for McNabb points towards their desire to strengthen their aerial attack, however, in order to do so they will need to go wide receiver in the draft having few guys of note already on their roster.
Besides Santana Moss, the only two worth mention are Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas, however they had only 25 receptions each and combined for less than 700 yards and only 3 touchdowns.
I think Demaryius would be a good fit here and, with Keenan McCardell as the wide receivers coach, the aspects of his game that are lacking could improve quite a bit in a relatively short period of time.

First team that comes to mind besides the aforementioned Steelers is the Redskins.

Are you thinking 1st round? Pitt with the loss of of their SB MVP makes sense but I still would think another position would take priority in the 1st. Likewise for Wash. In the 2nd round I think the list expands greatly for Thomas as he would be a great value for just about every team.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not to mention it was also by the same guys who just bet the farm on Tim Tebow.....
Posted via Mobile Device