Danario Alexander is the best waiver pick up?

JackG1980

Looks like we found Mark Clayton replacement. Despite Alexander's injury risk he is full of upside. In 2009 he posted a NCAA best with 113/1781/14! Before he got injured he was ahead of Jeremy Maclin. He is 6'5" 215lbs and has a 46.5" vertical leap!!! Runs the forty in 4.46. Was compared to Calvin Johnson. If this guy stays healthy he will put up nice WR3 numbers. With Amendola, and Jackson moving the ball fairly well, Alexander should be targeted in the endzone quite often.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
The big problem with him is his left thigh muscle is still smaller than the right from the multiple knee injuries, but it didnt look like it mattered last week.

This guy, IF he can stay healthy and learn, has WR1 written all over him. Definately worth a dynasty league pick up and a flyer in deeper redraft leagues.

JackG1980

The big problem with him is his left thigh muscle is still smaller than the right from the multiple knee injuries, but it didnt look like it mattered last week.

This guy, IF he can stay healthy and learn, has WR1 written all over him. Definately worth a dynasty league pick up and a flyer in deeper redraft leagues.

yeah I will be picking him up. I have Lee Evans to drop.

Vicious_Machine

Im sorry, did you not debate that Amendola was better then Randy Moss last week with me????

Wow, that bandwagon ended fast....

And best WW pickup? You mean, just this week right? Or is your next goal to convince me that Alexander is now better then Peyton Hillis for WW pick up of the year because one out of 100 expert websites says so?

:headscratch:

JackG1980

Im sorry, did you not debate that Amendola was better then Randy Moss last week with me????

Wow, that bandwagon ended fast....

And best WW pickup? You mean, just this week right? Or is your next goal to convince me that Alexander is now better then Peyton Hillis for WW pick up of the year because one out of 100 expert websites says so?

:headscratch:

First of all I never said Amendola was better then Randy Moss. I just said the trade wasn't laughable in our scoring system. Amendola/Moreno for Moss/Stewart. Arent you the one who played T. Moaiko over Desean Jackson last week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Hell i can tell a guy to play one player in one thread then tell the next guy something completely different. It's either the age, the complexity of the decision, ..........or what was I talking about? :homer:

Trickster

Do you think he is better than Steve Johnson of BUF? He is my only droppable player...but I'm not sure what to do

cctekguy

Staff member
It's tough to gauge the Rams WRs.

Gibson and Gilyard are still in the mix, none seem to a favorite.

I'd stick with Steve Johnson but would consider giving up Evans for just about anyone. (keeper league mentality)

Vicious_Machine

Dynasty league...

Benn or Alexander?

Ouch! I would keep Benn if you drafted him, he actually started. Sure, he did absolutely nothing, but lets give him a chance for a couple weeks. But like RC said, this is your #4-5 guy, cant go wrong with the gamble on either side. But you have to think Benn was taken in round 2 for a reason? Upside?

For Steve Johnson, he looked good against the terrible jags. So its a lot tougher to buy on him. I would rather try Alexander. I think the Rams offense can actually do some things, and the Bills are getting Baltimore & KC next 2 weeks, Steve is in trouble.