Charlie Weis will be Kansas City Chiefs new OC

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Im surprised Haley will let someone else call the plays.

Im very interested to see if Tate or Clausen become Chiefs, or if they use teh uncapped year to dump Cassel and get Quinn OR trade Cassel to Cleveland FOR Quinn.

cctekguy

Staff member
I know Cassel isn't the answer and it makes me sick that the Chiefs gave up a King's Ransom for him.

What makes you think there is a Quinn/KC marriage in the future?

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Rumor is that Romeo Crennel may be DC. This could be a dangerous team if they get some good talent.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I know Cassel isn't the answer and it makes me sick that the Chiefs gave up a King's Ransom for him.

What makes you think there is a Quinn/KC marriage in the future?

Because Charlie is the OC and Quinn is likely on the market.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
K.C is better off with Cassel, i dont think he is all that bad of a QB, Quinn is not the answer for any team unless losing is a priority. Weis could make Cassel a much better QB than your seeing now with a little one on one coaching

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
How can any Qb be good with no offensive talent around him? Before we judge Cassell, lets fix the o-line, and give him a consistant wr.....or even a Bowe that plays all the time. Also note how the team did better once Charles took over at Rb.

I am not ready to fully kick Cassell to the curb. Then again...I think if you can get Clausen later in the first or even in the 2nd...that would be great Qb depth...and allow you to let Clausen learn from the bench. Bradford might be the target for that though.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
How can any Qb be good with no offensive talent around him? Before we judge Cassell, lets fix the o-line, and give him a consistant wr.....or even a Bowe that plays all the time. Also note how the team did better once Charles took over at Rb.

Bowe and Charles are the best offensive talent KC has. You give them an upgraded O-line and they will explode. Look at what Charles did with a bad O-line when he was finally given the chance to start.