Chargers GM A.J. Smith is a queef

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This is my opinoin only. But how in the hell can a guy who owes a HUGE amount of thanks to Tomlinson make such a ridiculous comment and mock a future Hall of Famer for wanting to.....GASP, stay with the same team for a career?!?!?!?

I've heard Smith is a control freak and a prick. But this quote confirms it in my mind.

LT's statement on his website reads

“I have been getting a lot of messages on my site regarding me leaving San Diego. I feel that I need to make it very clear that I have NO intentions of leaving San Diego. San Diego is where my career started and where I'd like it to end. I have nothing but love and the upmost (sic) respect for this team, the players, and the Spanos Family. Me being traded is completely out of my hands. I have ABSOLUTELY no control in that decision making. All I can do is wait and see how it all plays out. As for now, I am a Charger and will be until I am told otherwise.”

AJ Prick's comment on it was:
“My first reaction was we both have similar feelings,” Smith said. “I have no intentions of leaving San Diego. San Diego is where my GM career started and where I'd like it to end. I also have nothing but love and the utmost respect for this team, the players and the Spanos family. I have absolutely no control over how long I will be with the Chargers.

“As for now, I am the Chargers' GM, and I have major decisions to ponder for the organization now and in the future. My recommendation to Dean Spanos will be what's in the best interest of the team – both short and long term. That's my job. That's what Dean hired me to do.”

I don't know why but mocking your franchise player for wanting to be a Charger next year chaps my ass. Am I making too much of this or does this piss other sports fans off?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Heard this on PTI, and agree 100% with Ram! What an ass! They should have fired this clown and kept Marty....maybe they wouldn't be chronic under achievers if they didn't have this moron running the show.

Runnik's Hambones

First, Ram, you're exactly right. This guy is a total dick. I could not believe he made the comments he did either; just classless and completely screwed up.

Second, Ram, thank you for calling him a queef. I just laughed so damn hard, lol.

Runnik's Hambones

I'm so glad you asked what the definition of queef is, Bubba. Or at least you gave me the opportunity to define it.

Queef: vaginal flatulence