Cedric Benson Back With The Bengals

ESPN reported Sunday that the Bengals reached an agreement with free agent RB Cedric Benson. The one-year deal's terms were not disclosed, though the team was reportedly negotiating with other RBs as well. Benson is coming off of back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons for Cincinnati, with 14 total scores in the span.

Not a real surprise, but probably the best place for him to be to maintain any fantasy value.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Wow. I forget that he's wrapped up back to back 1,000 year seasons. He sure doesn't seem to be that impactful from week to week.

Coachnorm

Wow. I forget that he's wrapped up back to back 1,000 year seasons. He sure doesn't seem to be that impactful from week to week.

He is a bit of a Yawner. 60-80 yards a week like clock work but doesn't make much of a splash.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
He gives you hope that one game a year where he gets like 150yds and a score. You think of what might be...then he blows ass the rest of the year.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Benson reminds me too much of Braylon, they fail to make the big plays when you need him to.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
They've both broken my fantasy heart... but I too would take Braylon over Benson.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

His YPC and other intangibles have dropped each season. This will end up being a wasted signing, at least it is only for one year.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
That's explains my broken heart.

It's too bad, he's giving up watching the games on Sunday with Moss to torment us for another year.

You're right, good thing its just 1 year.