Browns: Keep Hillis or draft Bama back Trent Richardson?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I can run better than a 65 year old man in a wheelchair, doesn't mean a team should bank on me. Hardesty is younger, more talented, they don't have to pay him, and he hasn't acted like a diva. My point, you have to pair either one of these guys up with someone else, I'd choose the Hardesty for the reasons stated above.
Hardesty has two years in, and can't get past two games. I would rather take a diva who has more skills in receiving and bull running, and draft later for depth. You gonna get both cheaper due to last season, but hell, Hardesty isn't better, he can't even get on the damn field.

Bull

Hardesty has two years in, and can't get past two games. I would rather take a diva who has more skills in receiving and bull running, and draft later for depth. You gonna get both cheaper due to last season, but hell, Hardesty isn't better, he can't even get on the damn field.
As I said in my original post. This is what I would do. I never said this is what everyone will agree with. Draft in later rounds and keep Hardesty would be my move. If Hardesty can't produce then you give your later draft pick more opportunity. I would no way tie up money in Hillis or Richardson for that matter when you have a team with so many needs.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
In Hillis you get a known commodity and there will be better RBs in the 2013 class IMO. Id pass on Richardson.