Broncos at Bears

#1bears fan

Pretty uneventful game as far as star power due to terrible weather and field conditions. No Jay Cutler, Forte, Urlacher, Peppers, Hester just to name a few. What I did see is that Carimi looks outstanding and the DEs and LBs are deeper than I thought with young talent. Jefferey was a nice surprise in the WR core. Kid looks like Marshall its scary. The secondary is AGAIN a huge question mark. Major Wright had a INT after Stokely couldnt hold on to a manning pass that was tipped but still hit him in the hands. BUT OF COURSE Wright left the game with a hamstring. Manning looked decent rusty as expected overthrew Thomas afew times when he has his accuracy back that will be dangerous. I thought that Tamme was going to be Mannings favorite target but he seems to be very comfortable with Decker and his awesome route running skills. DECKER will be Mannings Welker!! On a lighter note Prater attempted a 57 yard FG missed but with home games in Denver and the confidence they have in him hes the K I want. Bush had a fumble that was inexplainable so stealing Goalline work from Mr. Forte might not be that big of a concern for Forte owners if Bush cant hold onto the ball. Its good to be back see you in the forums!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Thanks for the summary! I'm keeping an eye on Jefferies, think he could be a nice surprise long term.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Bush had a fumble that was inexplainable so stealing Goalline work from Mr. Forte might not be that big of a concern for Forte owners if Bush cant hold onto the ball. Its good to be back see you in the forums!!

I can relate. That's what the football does when it hits my hands, too.