Bradford to Philly; Foles to St. L

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Chip continues to flip this roster on its head. If Bradford can stay healthy, I love his chances.... But that is a hell of an if.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The Eagles have announced the deal, which consists of Bradford for Nick Foles plus three draft picks. The Eagles get from St. Louis a 2015 fifth-round pick, and the Rams get from Philadelphia a 2015 fourth-round pick and a 2016 second-round pick.

While the announcement doesn’t mention any other terms, Albert Breer of NFL Media reports that, if Bradford doesn’t start eight games, the Eagles get a fourth-round pick back from the Rams. Likewise, if Bradford is injured, the Eagles get a third-round pick from the Rams. (The trigger for the “injury” condition isn’t known. Possibly, the third-round pick becomes and issue only if Bradford suffers a season ending injury before Week One.)

From PFT

More details on this deal. Seems like a heavty price to pay for Bradford with the picks involved

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So, they send two picks an a solid Qb to Rams for a good but often beat up Qb, and could get picks back.....sigh.....I am now getting close to being a Bengals fan.

You admit it openly here you know the guy gets hurt and you try to protect for that....sheesh.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
think what Rams will be like, if Cooper falls to them, which I have seen in a few mocks....holy crud