BEst and RB thoughts

realmwalker

My question is about Jahvid Best -- this turf toe is one of those red flag injuries that can really linger all year.

I need to start 2 of these dudes and its tough to really think Best will out gain either Bradshaw or BJGE(aka “The lawfirm”, aka “Boston Legal”)

Forte

Bradshaw

Jahvid Best

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Maurice Morris (just snagged him off Waivers)

Ryan Torain is out there too…should I dump Maurice Morris and snag Torain because I think Portis is in the doghouse.

Any one have advice and insight....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Best said today that he will play this week but I'm with you on the toe being a problem for a quick back like Best.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
All reports point to R.Torain getting a good look this week (4) so grab him up

Best has a 2nd degree turf toe problem,

realmwalker

All reports point to R.Torain getting a good look this week (4) so grab him up

Best has a 2nd degree turf toe problem,

Yeah, I snagged Torain for the potential upside, Morris would simply have been someone to have if Best was gonna be gone long term...I hope they rest Best this week at GB and let him come with steam next week versus ST LOUIS

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Yeah, I snagged Torain for the potential upside, Morris would simply have been someone to have if Best was gonna be gone long term...I hope they rest Best this week at GB and let him come with steam next week versus ST LOUIS

You wont be sorry, i have had R.Torain stashed on my dynasty team since his days in Denver when Shanny was HC

realmwalker

Looks like Best is going to play.....

Jahvid Best's fantasy value received a somewhat unexpected boost Friday. He didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, but took part in today's session in limited fashion and expects to not only play but start Sunday versus the Green Bay Packers.