Ben tate or Chris Ivory?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
They both have injury history beside their name though Tate is the worst offender. Ivory is gaining carries while Tate has serious competition for carries when he gets back. Just like JJ said it's Ivory and no looking back.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wow, this is a tough call. If he could just stay healthy, I would say Tate all day. But he can't. I will add, that more carries for Ivory will be his deathnell as well, since he too has history of getting hurt.

For now you have to say Ivory, but yikes don't count on either long.

Baldie

Well I know this guy has injury issues to but what about Mathews? I currently have Ivory on my squad but Tate and Matthews are available on the WW right now. I was just looking for help down the road I guess. Millers carries could drop once Moreno comes back.

My current RB's are Morris, Foster, F Jackson, L Miller, Ivory

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Miller's over all touches will definitely go down when Know Show gets back. If Miller can continue to have his best games of his career he "may" hold on to his starting gig but it'll be a time share. Mathews has his own injury history.

Baldie

You guys all make good points regarding the injury front. Well to put the injury issues aside, if Ivory or Matthews or Tate were not injury prone, who has a better year?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tate but if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ask. Tate absolutely has the worst injury history of the bunch plus he has the more serious competition for touches in his backfield. Cromwell is going to be the lead dog and he's getting there fast.