Beanie Wells

mills

Will he pick it up before the end of the season? Is he worth keeping on a roster? I currently have him as my 6th RB, behind D Williams, Ray Rice, Addai, McFadden and Lynch. I want to pick up Mike Sims-Walker. Should I pull the trigger? my other WRs are Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Santana Moss.

I will be using my last add/drop of the season. I used my other for Mario Manningham which I then traded for Ray Rice. One spot on my roster that bothers me is my kickers (I know...) I have Josh Brown, STL and Jason Elam, ATL. I thought about dropping Brown for Sims-Walker, but Elam has the hamstrong problem so he may get hurt leaving me with a gimp kicker and no add/drops.

Bayton

drop a kicker, seriously. having a second kicker is wasting space. Sims-Walker, definitely pick him up asap...If anything outside of a kicker, id consider dropping Mcfadden. As far as beanie wells, sure, id pick him up over a 2nd kicker.

I take it this is a redraft league?

With a final add/drop while still early in the season I would be hesitant to piss it away. That is not a knock on Sims-Walker who is off to a great start but he is on the Titans who had success last year running the ball - they may be more balanced on offense this year but the wins have not been racking up...

If it were not your last free agency move I would be much more receptive to this move. That said I don't see Wells moving ahead of your other RB's so if this is the player you want to gamble on do it now because he is a hot commodity on the waiver wire now.

tmaschm

With a final add/drop while still early in the season I would be hesitant to piss it away. That is not a knock on Sims-Walker who is off to a great start but he is on the Titans who had success last year running the ball - they may be more balanced on offense this year but the wins have not been racking up...

If it were not your last free agency move I would be much more receptive to this move. That said I don't see Wells moving ahead of your other RB's so if this is the player you want to gamble on do it now because he is a hot commodity on the waiver wire now.

sims walker is on the jaguars not the titans.

mills

I am extremely hesitant to make this move. I guess my question is do you see any immediate problems with my roster?

QB: Philip Rivers, Matt Schaub
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Darren McFadden, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch, Chris Wells, Ray Rice
WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, Santana Moss
TE: Jason Witten, Brandon Pettigrew
PK: Jason Elam, Josh Brown
TD: New England Patriots, Houston Texans

Someoen just dropped Keller and I was almost about to drop Pettigrew for him but saw Mike Sims-Walker was still there thinking I may need more WR depth...

cctekguy

Staff member
Being your last Add/Drop, I'd hold my cards.

You've got your bases covered and there is a LOT of football left to go. You can't spend your last move on a tweek when you will likely be facing an "oh shit" later in the year.

Coachnorm

Being your last Add/Drop, I'd hold my cards.

You've got your bases covered and there is a LOT of football left to go. You can't spend your last move on a tweek when you will likely be facing an "oh shit" later in the year.

I agree.