BCS Buster Teams Get Busted

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
First Utah loses to Oregon.....then BYU gets their butts handed to them by Florida State. Say good night to a BCS game for these 2 teams.

Now all is left is TCU and Boise State....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
TCU is no joke this year. Unfortunitly they will stumble again. They have been on the verge for a few years now of being a UTAH or BYU in the BCS buster but keep stumbling . I need to look at TCU/Boise st schedule and see if they even got a chance.

bodey24

Staff member
TCU has some tough games left. They play @ Clemson this weekend and they also have games against Utah and BYU. They will lose at least 1 of these games. Boise State on the other hand has a much easier schedule here on out. There 3 toughest games left on their schedule are @ Bowling Green, vs. Tulsa, and Nevada. I don't see Boise losing a game this year during the regular season.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
TCU has some tough games left. They play @ Clemson this weekend and they also have games against Utah and BYU. They will lose at least 1 of these games. Boise State on the other hand has a much easier schedule here on out. There 3 toughest games left on their schedule are @ Bowling Green, vs. Tulsa, and Nevada. I don't see Boise losing a game this year during the regular season.

TCU: First off Clemson is overrated this year just like every year. How many years are they going to be considered to win the ACC. Eventually the odds makers will get it right. But not this year or even next year. Clemson is no better than a number 4 or 5 team in the ACC. And i am thinking more like a 6 team . FSU, Miami, BC, VT, GT, WF are all better teams than they are.So that there puts them at 6 at best. TCU is better than those 6 teams alone. Utah and BYU will be tough. They will lose one of those and maybe even both of them.

Boise ST has it easy then. With that schedule left , they should cruise right thru the year and we'll see if they can get into a BCS game. If they do run the table, there is no reason they shouldn't be allowed to be in a BCS game. They'll have a better record than Oklahoma and all the other one lose teams by the end of the year. Lets see if they can get some respect this year.

bodey24

Staff member
TCU: First off Clemson is overrated this year just like every year. How many years are they going to be considered to win the ACC. Eventually the odds makers will get it right. But not this year or even next year. Clemson is no better than a number 4 or 5 team in the ACC. And i am thinking more like a 6 team . FSU, Miami, BC, VT, GT, WF are all better teams than they are.So that there puts them at 6 at best. TCU is better than those 6 teams alone. Utah and BYU will be tough. They will lose one of those and maybe even both of them.

Boise ST has it easy then. With that schedule left , they should cruise right thru the year and we'll see if they can get into a BCS game. If they do run the table, there is no reason they shouldn't be allowed to be in a BCS game. They'll have a better record than Oklahoma and all the other one lose teams by the end of the year. Lets see if they can get some respect this year.

I agree that Clemson is always over-rated, but I still think that will be a tough game for TCU since it is at Clemson.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Playing in Death valley isn't like it has been in the past. TCU will win it by a couple of TDs. Biggest game Clemson will have this year is when they will play South Carolina, in the in state rivalary for bragging rights.