Baltimore's Running game

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I'm feeling better and better, took him in the 6th and I got a lot of flack for it, not that I'm doubting myself, but it is nice that there are so many that agree here.

Trickster

Reports are out that Rice will be getting redzone touches in regular season and Mcclain and Mcgahee will be backing up. Sounds like they will be using him and not the others. Still speculation. You never know but it sounds good for Ray Rice.

joefan71

Pitbulls on Crack
LOL 2

Drafted him with the 9th pick in the sixth round (69th overall) and was duly informed by the guys in my league that I took him too high. He is currently #3 RB and 17th overall in fantasy points with just 4 TDs. With MJD as my other starter I'm kicking ass. Number one in points and second in power rankings. Too bad they're both on bye this week.

Arctic Dawgs

Just thought I would look back

posted July 28/09. Before this I figured Rice for about:
  • 250/275 carries, 1000/1200 yds (actual, 254 for 1339yds)
  • 45 Rec, 350/450 yds (actual, 78 for 702yds)
  • 8/10 TDs (actual, 8. 7 rushing and 1 recieving)
1300/1600 combines yds with 8/10 TDs is a pretty good season. This rescent news only helps. Bal had 540 carries last year not counting Flacco and 83 rec by the RBs

Getting that kind of production out of the 31 RB (88 overall) taken in the challenge

:thrash:

Nailed the rushing and TDs. Way low on recieving. And most thought my #s were way high back then.

Wish I had taken my own advice about Flacco earlier in the thread