Arian Foster

Baldie

I know he's a game time decision. Would you start him if he's a go?

My current starters:
Morris vs NYG
L Miller @ Oak
Flex:
F Jackson @ Hou

Bench:
Ivory vs Det
Foster vs Buf

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
As a long time Foster owner I say NO. That means he goes off today, right? I have lots of hands on experience with Arian as I owned him before he was known and turned him this past off season. His history says he's no good when he is hurt. When it's a hammy his history says he'll re-injure it if he goes. However sooner or later most folks buck history so who knows?

Baldie

As a long time Foster owner I say NO. That means he goes off today, right? I have lots of hands on experience with Arian as I owned him before he was known and turned him this past off season. His history says he's no good when he is hurt. When it's a hammy his history says he'll re-injure it if he goes. However sooner or later most folks buck history so who knows?

Yeah I was kinda leaning that way to. Its a hammy, even if he did go, how long would he go is the big question to. Should I pick up Blue or are my starters sufficient?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I would not dump any of those that you posted but picking up Blue isn't a bad idea if you have an expendable player. Moreno will be back to cut into Miller's pie. One of these days the guys in Buffalo will figure out that CJ is the better RB there and Ivory will be injured before season end. Know this though, there is nothing real special about Blue. I watched him weekly for LSU. He's with great team for RB's and that's the one thing that makes him own able.