Anyone heard anything on Redskins RB

jjtweeks

Just wondering if there is any news I may not know. I have Antonio Brown and Helu to fill my one flex. Have Brown in right now. Any reason to change this? non ppr no return yards standard scoring

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
WR H.Ward did not practice all week and might not play so A.Brown should be more productive but M.Wallace is still the Steelers stud WR.

RB R.Helu IMO is the better choice to see the end zone as he will be the 3rd down/short yardage RB but were talking Shanny and his RB shenanigans could be more risky.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
With Ward out... After Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown is the Steelers' receiver to own. Last Sunday, the athletic speedster posted a career-high in receptions, 7, and receiving yards, 102, and could be primed for another strong start against the New England Patriots' and their porous pass defense.

And Helu.....With the Redskins playing from behind, Helu was on the field for every snap of the final four possessions while Torain remained on the sidelines. Helu seems to be more trusted than Torain in pass protection and will be on the field on third downs, in catch-up mode, and in two-minute drills. He should be owned in all leagues going forward.

You have Helu going against the 29th worst run D and you have Antonio Brown going against a worst in the NFL Pats secondary. At the risk of falling pray to Shanahanigans i would stick with Brown.

MongerKhan

Staff member
WR H.Ward did not practice all week and might not play so A.Brown should be more productive but M.Wallace is still the Steelers stud WR.

RB R.Helu IMO is the better choice to see the end zone as he will be the 3rd down/short yardage RB but were talking Shanny and his RB shenanigans could be more risky.

I should just give short answers too.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Also worth noting that the Pats secondary is down to two crappy guys and two special teamers. Big Ben could have a career day vs them.

jjtweeks

Redskins RB= pickem wheel you can add Tashard Choice to the mix who the Skins just claimed off waivers :popcorn:
Wonderful. I think Shanahan likes the publicity he gets from doing this. Like maybe it adds some character to his poor decision making.He is all caught up in the silliness of his own little world. I'm sure it has to be frustrating for the RB's themselves besides what he is doing to us fantasy leaguers