Anyone else feel the BCS has diminished New Years day in terms of CFB

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Nic brought up a great point in the chat box, seems like there were many more games ion Jan 1 prior to the BCS. The BCS came along and strung them out of the following week and IMO it has diminished the importance and enjoyment of New Years day from a football perspective. Anyone else kinda feel it has lost it's luster some?

gmrcharity

I agree 100% Miller. I remember before the BCS being glued to the TV the 31st and 1st. I still remember watching ASU getting beat on New Years and giving Florida a chance for the Championship. You used to hang on every game as it meant so much.

Mike

Administrator
I seem to remember you watching a pretty big bowl BCS Bowl game a couple years ago...

Yeah, I watched two undefeated teams compete for the National Championship. Since then, I have grown sick of the BCS. Tired of constantly seeing the likes of Oklahoma and Ohio State being vaulted into the largest of games, based on national popularity.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i like it. more days with football to enjoy, and i can watch more of the games this way. makes complete sense to me.