• Height - 6'0"
  • Weight - 228
  • 40 Time - 4.60 - Official combine time 4.49
2008 Stats:
  • 767 rushing yards, 309 Receiving yards
  • 7 Rushing TD's; 2 Receiving TD's
Draft Projection - Mid-Rounder

NFL Impact
Andre Brown was highly recruited out of high school but never truly lived up to the hype in college. Brown possesses very good size and runs with good power and vision. He also is a very good receiver and adds this extra dimension to his game. He has the potential to be a very complete back. His speed will be a concern to many as he does not have game breaking speed. He also carries some durability question stemming from a left foot fracture that has continued to give him problems. Davis got my attention at the Senior Bowl and I believe he is a guy to watch closely on draft day and beyond. He is still improving and may fulfill the hype yet.

So where do you think Brown will land? How successful will he be in the NFL?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kYqvdEl_Q"]YouTube - Andre Brown: Gamebreaker[/ame]

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This is another mid round guy I like in the right situation. This guy is a tough runner that also can catch the ball out of the backfield. He could shock some people at the next level. He will likely go overlooked at the combine due to a slow 40 time, but come the mid rounds of the draft, someone could be getting a steal.

RLLD

I have watched him play.

To be fair the Wolfpack went out and got a QB that did most of their running this past year, but I also watched this cat get stood up WAY too often for a guy of his size and purported skill. I think his blocking is questionable as well.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Did not wow on the bench, but don't think the results will hurt him either....24 on the bench.

RLLD

He is far less powerful than he appears, or perhaps just lacks the attitude to hit with authority, he was able to get by at the college level, I think he fizzles against bigger faster players in the NFL

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well he may not be as powerful as he looks, but he is faster. Brown ran the 4th fastest time in a slow RB class at 4.49. Running sub 4.5 for Brown is a good thing.

dukdown

Banned
24 for a RB is very good. With his performance at the Senior Bowl, and now with a top showing at the Combine, there's no doubt that his Pro-Day is going to be widely attended. Not a lot of wiggle, but looks like he's low mileage, and a good North-South runner.