Amendola's value

JackG1980

With Mark Clayton gone where is Amendola's value in PPR/return yards leagues. He is currently forth in the league in receptions with 33 and only 6 behind the leader. 39 Reggie Wayne. He did this playing only about 50% of the time. Now with Clayton gone look to see him playing 85%+. He should be getting more endzone looks also. His value can only increase but can he be a top 12 WR in this scoring system.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I have been touting Amendola for weeks. He will be a solid WR2 in ppr leagues with Clayton down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Remote Controller

Yeah not much of a secret or a suprise performer anymore. He was featured wk 1 on the DEEP END along with bradford. Dude is a fine flex starter and now a likely safe #2 weekly. Sounds like the rams might take a peak at devin Thomas anyway, after denying it originally.

JackG1980

Up until this week he was not getting any respect from my league. I was stacked at WR and needed a RB. No respectable trade offers came in. I had Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, M. Crabtree, Mike Williams (TB), Dez Bryant, Amendola and Devone Bess. I ended up trading Crabtree and Dez for Deangelo Williams. I had Moreno (injured) and McCoy and at the time McCoy was a gametime decision. I should of waited and traded for a better RB but I think I will be fine.