After the recent upgrade

JScott

Administrator
I got the mobile version of the log in page. I entered my name/pw and was then redirected to a blank white page. I'm using a Blackberry Curve and BB browser if that makes a difference. I've tried to browse to the main page/URL with no difference. I think this happened before and I just used the Full Site as opposed to the Mobile Site but now I don't even get that link as an option.

Any thoughts?

Mike

Administrator
Just logged in to the mobile version and it is working for me. Will keep looking though

JScott

Administrator
Just logged in to the mobile version and it is working for me. Will keep looking though

Probably just my crappy phone's browser. Is there a way to log me out from the back-end so that I can go in again and select Full Site?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'll say straight out that I don't like the what's new at all. There's no way I'll see every post made while I'm away from the net now. Thumbs down.

Mike

Administrator
A compatibility issue was noticed between vbseo and vbulletin which is causing some redirect issues. I have applied the fixes to this forum, so hopefully the issue here is fixed.