A kicker question for final$

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I have Carpenter. Now minus E. J. Manuel and Tuel as backup I don't think they can get out of their own end zone.

Do I stay with him @ home versus Miami or go to:

Gould (Chi) @ Philly
Bailey (Dal) @ WashedUptime
Folk (NYJ) home v Cle

Any advice would sure be appreciated since this is my paid league and this week is worth hundred$.

jjtweeks

can't ever go wrong with Gould imo. there my be 100 points score in DC but I doubt either defense will hold the other to fg's
folk might not be bad but i have feel safe myself with gould

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Sweet. As always I got myself into a jam. I picked up Gould last week replacing Carpenter, played him, then picked up Carpenter and Gould is now on WW until 3AM on Yahoo because I put him there! Dumkoff.

I thought Carpenter might have Stevie Johnson, ; God rest his mother's soul, and E.J Manuel with him.

So....I really appreciate this second choice if Gould unlikely is taken. Very much.

I was sitting here playing the waiting-game until waivers is up and I can get Gould. Thinking....what if someone takes him? Then what? Bailey? So thank you for the Caleb choice.

Speaking of Gould, my reward to the both of you is this current update:

The price of gold and $ilver just went down today. $19.35/oz. for $ilver. Go to a coin dealer and buy one of either. You'll pay about $22.00.
Gold is $1188.80/oz. Or buy a 1/10 oz. gold coin for less than $185. Whatever suits your fancy. You can hand it down to the grandkids. ;)

Got Sturgis. (note to self: activate him)

Last edited:

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Got Sturgis. (note to self: activate him)
Didn't matter if I activated Sturgis at all. Could have won 1st place had I just not asked a question and played Carpenter. I lost $320 by not playing Carpenter. Pi$$ed it away.
Update 1: He had Tucker. 1 Pt.

I al$o found out I am a baby. I already won $260 for 2nd place. Another $320 if I had won. And I didn't break anything after my tantrum.

Update 2: I can still win. Going into tomorrow night I have 80.40 pts. and he has 56.60 pts. He has Vernon Davis and I have Tony Gonzalez and H. Dougla$. For $580 and my name on the trophy, bring it on!

Last edited:

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Ju$t goe$ to $how....anyon3 can win!

Won Championship; $580.00 + my name on trophy!

All the kicking and screaming and baby swearing-tantrums were worth it.

Last edited: