2nd draft of the year

ExperiencedRookie

I LOVE this team.

$200 league among fellow poker players. 12 teams. Full PPR. QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex, TE, K D

I landed the #1 pick
1.01 LeSean McCoy
2.12 Julius Thomas
3.01 Randall Cobb
4.12 Matthew Stafford
5.01 Joique Bell
6.12 Kendall Wright
7.01 Wes Welker
8.12 Steve Smith
9.01 Matt Ryan
10.12 Carlos Hyde
11.01 Devonta Freeman
12.12 Ahmad Bradshaw
13.01 Gostkowski
14.12 Tim Wright
15.01 Denarius Moore
16.12 Eagles D

Skipped out on picking a premiere defense and simply went with Philly vs Jax for week 1. I'm likely streaming Ds after that.

Rarely do I ever have a QB and a TE by the 5th round, but it just happened to work out that way in this draft. I'm pretty happy with the depth I was still able to build at RB and WR while getting a top flight TE and a fringe top 5 QB.

THOUGHTS?

All in all nice team.

Losing Welker kind of hurts. I lost Cobb last year so having him as your#1 is a bit scary for me. Just nitpicking but I'd like it a tiny bit more with a stronger #2 RB or WR at 2.12 instead of Thomas

ExperiencedRookie

All in all nice team.

Losing Welker kind of hurts. I lost Cobb last year so having him as your#1 is a bit scary for me. Just nitpicking but I'd like it a tiny bit more with a stronger #2 RB or WR at 2.12 instead of Thomas
I feel ya there. I'm a bit of a pansy with trying to find a stud TE later. There's a few guys who I like, but I'm pretty clueless when trying to peg who will be a top 5 TE in the mid rounds.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Two possible top 5 QB's. You forgot Ryan.

I like the Philly strategy, and the Wright brothers picks, and the Devonta pick.

ExperiencedRookie

Just nitpicking but I'd like it a tiny bit more with a stronger #2 RB or WR at 2.12 instead of Thomas
I think I'll stick with the Julius Thomas pick over the RBs that were on the board at the end of the 2nd round. ;)

Just in case anyone cares..week 1 went amazing for me in this league. I'm totally rosterbating right now.

Rolled with Stafford, McCoy, Joique, Kendall Wright, Cobb, Steve Smith, Julius Thomas, Philly D, and Gosthowski in week 1. 174 points...good for the high score of the week by a long ways. $50 bonus each week for having the high score. Boom! Ship it!