2023 NFL Draft discussion thread

hikeNbike

Was listening to fantasy radio in traffic and for what's its worth they were comparing the best receiver in the draft Jaxson Smith to Robert Woods. Which I felt like was a brutal comparison but if that is the comp to the best receiver in the draft then I don't think any wr should be taken in the first round. I'm hoping the comparisons were just off base.

hikeNbike

Lions felt like they had all kinds of momentum but with Jameson and others suspended, some questionable signings and this draft they are really hurting themselves. Their offense was pretty good last year. Feels like they could have doubled up on defenders. But as noted at least take best available first then take Gibbs second, and why bother signing Montgomery then taking Gibbs. That 6 million could have been used elsewhere.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Was listening to fantasy radio in traffic and for what's its worth they were comparing the best receiver in the draft Jaxson Smith to Robert Woods. Which I felt like was a brutal comparison but if that is the comp to the best receiver in the draft then I don't think any wr should be taken in the first round. I'm hoping the comparisons were just off base.
over under was 2.5 and first one taken at 1.20 so not expecting many more this round

efactor

Coming at you
Well, there goes any FF value Josh Palmer had.

Surprised they took Johnston over Addison though

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Jax gives up 24 and 240 - Giants give up 25 and 160 per one report

efactor

Coming at you
Levis to 2nd round???
I think someone trades up to grab him at the end of round 1. Nice to have the 5th year option if he hits.

I wasn't buying the Levis top 2 pick BS the last few days. Every time I see a highlight reel of his, he's underthrowing the receiver.