2021 NFL Draft tracking and discussion thread

efactor

Coming at you
Pick #3 is in - 49ers select - Trey Lance Qb North Dakota State
Really wanted them to take Fields but at least it wasn’t Mac Jones. I guess they felt Lance has Mahomes like ability so fingers crossed they are right. Unless somebody blows them away with an offer, looks like Jimmy will be the QB this year. If he stays healthy and can cut down on a few of the meathead INTs, that isn’t a bad thing While Lance learns a complicated system. If Jimmy balls out this year, they can recoup some of the draft capital too.

efactor

Coming at you
I have been very down on the Bears off season and have been calling for Nagy / Pace firings. Cutting good players for cap reasons and keeping older, lesser and expensive players. It has been a sh!tshow. This move however was excellent. The waited until the 11th instead of losing their water and selling the farm for a top 5 trade and when Fields dropped, they made the aggressive move. 2 Firsts, a 4th and a 5th is not too bad. They still have their 2/3 this year and next.

Have to give them credit for this move despite countless blunders in the past.
Excited for the Bears fan base that they got Fields. I didn’t think they could pull it off from pick 20. Nicely done.

Walter34

Lance also has to continue to grow physically. He looked like a skinny teenager last night. Fields looked like a physical beast.

efactor

Coming at you
Lance also has to continue to grow physically. He looked like a skinny teenager last night. Fields looked like a physical beast.
What?

6'4" and 228. Kid is a physical beast. Not even 21 yet.

Maybe it was his stylish, European cut suit he was sporting ;)

efactor

Coming at you
Fields looked kind of pissed when he was picked by the Bears. He definitely wanted to go to SF

His expression was not one of joy

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Fields looked kind of pissed when he was picked by the Bears. He definitely wanted to go to SF

His expression was not one of joy
I see a chip on his shoulder, he wants to prove it to Jags, Niners and Jets they picked the wrong dude. Can't wait to watch it