2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzil

Picked up Allen, Also Giants' DST, if Ogletree scores a TD I will get 12 points.I dunno that even if Jackson starts I could play him over Cook or Chubb

Last edited:

MNBassin

For the ‘ship.....
Two juicy matchups that I couldn’t go wrong with, I just need the best:

Bears D vs SF
Or
Rams D vs Ari

And would you trust Hooper at TE? He’s the best available TE on waivers and I’m sick of Rudolph. Perhaps Ian Thomas serves as an easy target (besides CMC) for Carolinas backup?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
For the ‘ship.....
Two juicy matchups that I couldn’t go wrong with, I just need the best:

Bears D vs SF
Or
Rams D vs Ari

And would you trust Hooper at TE? He’s the best available TE on waivers and I’m sick of Rudolph. Perhaps Ian Thomas serves as an easy target (besides CMC) for Carolinas backup?
Me I lean Chicago - they are nasty and playing to get bye first week

Hooper last report I saw said he has knee and ankle issues but intends to play - but is clearly hobbled and not getting targets. I would say you can shoot for Thomas - and hope the back up Qb(Cam out for rest of year) looks for him. But I actually see heavier McCaffrey work due to this IMO. Might be staying with Rudolph might be best.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Agree with PhiCin here. Two nice match ups but I'd go Da Bears. As a Hooper owner I just can't play the guy if I have the choices that you do. He is too banged up and it was painful watching him last week. Good luck sailing the 'Ship into home port MN and thank you too for being a part of our forum this season. Stick around for the off season if you have time.

gizzil

Championship already begun, I have a 12-0 lead thanks to Tucker, though that 65 yarder would have been nice. Standard scoring, 6 pt throwing TD, and I definitely have options on the waiver wire until 8 or 9 am, that is when my opponent has typically made their moves.I could also go out and pick up Cj Anderson or somebody so they have to play Peyton Barber, who is currently occupying their flex.

QB Watson @ PHI (I had Josh Allen and could go get him, though the eagles' secondary has struggled they haven't looked awful of late. Then again Texans may have to pass for once, and playing Watson accidentally last week helped)
RB Dalvin Cook @ DET
WR Hilton vs NYG (The matchup doesn't really scare me he has been pretty consistent since the week 9 bye, but GTD)
WR Robert Foster @ NE (CB focus on Jones?)
TE Njoku vs CIN (it's either him or a dart throw)
Flex Chubb vs CIN
K Tucker
DEF New England vs BUF (KC, GB, Cleveland, Dallas, Atlanta coming off scoring 20 and against backup still around waivers)
D Telvin Smith @ MIA
D Danielle Hunter @ DET (I had some of my go to guys available, Lavonte David, Derwin James, Demario Davis... but Hunter scored 18.75 against the Lions this year)

BN Damien Williams @ SEA
BN David Johnson vs LAR
BN Josh Reynolds @ AZ
BN Tre'Quan Smith vs PIT (Kirkwood?)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd stay with Watson and pretty much everyone else the way you have them. T.Y. is expected to play but of course you need to confirm that. Hooper is sounding a bit healthier but he still scares me. Do not mess with Kirkwood since Ginn will be back and sources say his returning puts Kirkwood on the bench. Best of luck.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It happens to all of us. At lest you made it this far and that's better than I did even in my dreams. Sorry you didn't pull it out but maybe there's still hope. Keep hope alive!

gizzil

On the other hand... It won't make you feel better MN but... I was setting my lineup as you saw it Wednesday morning after waivers thinking, "This is a championship lineup..." And with Mud's affirmation this morning I resisted the temptation to tinker. Which has killed me a bit this year albeit only in October and before. I officially won 130.31-89.32, not really sweating stat corrects too badly. Lovin the IDP TD and Watson going for 40. Special thanks to Mud and Phicin for being here in this thread to bounce things off of and to help. You guys are awesome and wish I could buy ya a drink, or some kind of holiday treat (the wife and I just baked for the better part of 5 hours...). Always will miss Chris and his diamond in the rough nuggets (will never forget the Chargers WR lightning in a bottle that one year... Denario Alexander? Or was it Keenan Allen as a young'un), but I can't thank you guys enough for your advice and overall patience with my neurotic panicky lineup posts this year. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE THREAD POPPIN GUYS!!!! Here's hoping we will all be around the forums more and that everybody has a safe and magical Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.