25 Pittsburgh Steelers
26 Seattle Seahawks
27 Green Bay Packers
28 Kansas City Chiefs

The rest is TBD

Last edited:

freyguy

Pick to Click
This is a horrible draft class and the teams with need will reach BADLY to get a qb. I'd say 4 are gone in round 1.
I was talking specifically for the Cowboys. And they don't necessarily NEED a QB. If Jerruh goes after Johnny Party Boy, I might be looking for a new team.

I've been loyal to this team for all my life but these decisions made the past few years have really tested my patience.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I was talking specifically for the Cowboys. And they don't necessarily NEED a QB. If Jerruh goes after Johnny Party Boy, I might be looking for a new team.

I've been loyal to this team for all my life but these decisions made the past few years have really tested my patience.
I'd really hope for yalls sake JF stays in Cleveland. I honestly do.

Mr. Mcsexypants

Im hoping Dallas stays pat in the first and takes best available player. There are mocks a plenty already out but none that I have seen are picking QB first round. I think there is enough talent to find a second or third round QB they can develop. I would prefer a second round myself, maybe Carson Wentz if he makes it to the second round. I would like to see a high round pick spent on a RB even though MacFadden had a nice end run this season. I think a dominating run game would lengthen Romo's career quite a bit and allow time for developing a QB.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
McFadden did have a much better than I expected run this season and surprisingly managed to stay healthy too. Were I the Cowboys I would not count on that happening again. A legitimate QB to bring off of thhe bench when Romo goes down is of the utmost importance. Good to have you here Mr. Mc.

hikeNbike

I think I would just take Goff or Lynch. Whichever they like better. Hopefully someone is scouting other than Jerry. Packers had Favre for a couple years more ad still took Rodgers. Anyone questioning that decision now? Not saying these guys are Rodgers but with Qbs I think you have a better chance of hitting in round 1 than finding a gem later. Not many Bradys or Romos out there. And if you don't have a qb your not going anywhere in the playoffs. Ask Houston.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

efactor

Coming at you
The two players I like for SF at the 7th pick are Treadwell and Myles Jack.

They need a #1 WR badly but I would rather see them fill their inside LB need with the 7th pick. Patrick Willis type player who would make a huge impact immediately. SF defense has talent but they need a LB who can cover. Assuming Jacks knee is good to go, I hope he is the pick.

Lot of cap room, so my FA wish list is Alshon Jeffrey and Mohammad Wilkerson. Young, big receiver in the Chip Kelley mode and a big d-line addition. They have the room, so make it happen dammit! Would love Von Miller or Josh Norman of course but don't think they are going anywhere.