2014-2015 NFL Pick'em contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, starting hopefully tomorrow :crossingfingers: we should have the new pickem season rocking.

Anyone who is a registered member may participate.

All you have to do is go to the top dark blue drop down menu, go to Pickem, then when it opens, the NFL season should be there.

I will start tomorrow at 8am.

You can only pick one week at a time, so only week one should be visible to pick. Hit week, then edit picks and go.

Leaderboard will kick in once weeks close(after monday night game) and I enter in pts for games.

Good luck everyone!

Phicinfan

Administrator
To sweeten this some, I will award weekly winners with 100,000 vbucks for future betting items as well

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm in and have made my picks. You can go ahead and put my $100K in the bank for me. :D If anyone beats me this week and this week only I'll give them another $150K v-bucks giving the over all winner in week one a cool quarter of a million fake dollars. That is if I am not in first place after week one which I will be so really I'm just wasting ink here talking to a bunch of pickers that can't beat me. :D:):D

Phicinfan

Administrator
Week 1 winner is: Phicinfan and Andy Kukta - Andy and myself split the $100K week prize.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Maybe I did win week seven and that could be the reason PhiCin hasn't updated the leader board. Anyway for now that's my story. :)

Phicinfan

Administrator
been tied up for holidays, will let you know tomorrow, sorry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.