2011 NFL Playofffs Jets @ Patriots Sun. 4:30 pm- Official Game Thread

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(KFFL) New York Jets CB Antonio Cromartie got into the war of words before the AFC Divisional Round playoff game Sunday, Jan. 16, calling New England Patriots QB Tom Brady an expletive, reports The Associated Press. "I've been called worse," Brady said Wednesday, Jan. 12. "I'm sure there's a long list of people who feel that way."

Coachnorm

Welker starts off on the bench for trash talking as Gronk grabs another. Woodhead goes for 7 as the Pats near the Red Zone. Brady gets picked off and the Jets rumble to the Pats 12 yard line!!

Coachnorm

Pats D backs up the Jets in back to back plays 3rd and 18. Jets run with Thomlinson and the The Jets Kicker Misses a short FG !!!

Coachnorm

Welker rejoins the Pats in their second drive as we start to see a little Law Firm action as the Pats move past mid field again.

Coachnorm

Pats move to the 12 then Woodhead takes it to the 7 as the Jets D is reeling a bit. Jets get a breather to gather themselves.

Arctic Dawgs

:woohoo1:

Having a GREAT weekend in the contests. 999yds in the 1000yds or bust, and if it wasn't for Carlson getting hurt on his 1st touch I'd have finished the weekend on top of the playoff pool. still gonna be in the top 5 for the secound week straight

Coachnorm

Having a GREAT weekend in the contests. 999yds in the 1000yds or bust, and if it wasn't for Carlson getting hurt on his 1st touch I'd have finished the weekend on top of the playoff pool. still gonna be in the top 5 for the second week straight.

Very Nice work Artic Dawgs.