2011 NFL Draft Discussion - Round 2

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Surprised Kyle Rudolf didn't go in the first round. The Giants certainly could have used him.

mills

I would like to see the Panthers trade up for one the impact players that are still sitting there (Rudolf or Bowers)

Runnik's Hambones

The only way I'm satisfied tonight is if the Bucs make some serious moves. I'm sick of watching day 1 moves of ATL and NO... scares me. A move up to grab Bowers or Brandon Harris would make me extremely excited.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
The only way I'm satisfied tonight is if the Bucs make some serious moves. I'm sick of watching day 1 moves of ATL and NO... scares me. A move up to grab Bowers or Brandon Harris would make me extremely excited.

The price tag of Bowers as a 2nd rounder will probably get him drafted early tonight.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Going to be interesting to see what the Pats do here. Anyone eying a QB has had all night and day to talk to NE about moving in here and everyone knows NE has no issue about dealing a pick and stock piling for the future. Buffalo and Cincy are sitting at 2 & 3 so if someone is going to move, it's NE to jump both of them. I think Dalton is the prize here, and really hope it's CIncy that gets him.

I agree with everyone on Bowers. Pre injury the kid was discussed as one of the premier players in this draft. To get him at the top of the 2nd is a good value despite the injury.

Remote Controller

If there is such a thing as another good Def Lineman falling to the Packers, after seeing a record number go in the first round, I'd be all for that.

Christian Ballard, Ryan Williams, and Torrey Smith are my pipe dream picks! The Pack could use the D-Line help with the loss of Jolly, but can afford to stock up too!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Going to be interesting to see what the Pats do here. Anyone eying a QB has had all night and day to talk to NE about moving in here and everyone knows NE has no issue about dealing a pick and stock piling for the future. Buffalo and Cincy are sitting at 2 & 3 so if someone is going to move, it's NE to jump both of them. I think Dalton is the prize here, and really hope it's CIncy that gets him.

I agree with everyone on Bowers. Pre injury the kid was discussed as one of the premier players in this draft. To get him at the top of the 2nd is a good value despite the injury.
I heard today he has bone on bone issue in knee. You don't fix it, it is only a matter of time before it gets too painful to play with. I wouldn't touch him if that really is the case.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I hope for the following as an Eagles fan.

1) that rumor is true they are trading Kolb to Arizona to get Patrick Peterson.
2) if not, they trade up to grab a solid corner either Harris, Williams or Dowling.
3) Move up to get Ayers if he is still there due to dire need at Lb

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
SF goes with Kaepernick over Mallett....I like it. Unorthodox, but I think he will be a better pro than Mallett.

efactor

Coming at you
SF goes with Kaepernick over Mallett....I like it. Unorthodox, but I think he will be a better pro than Mallett.

I hope you are right. I don't know anything about this guy, but if nothing else, I have faith in Harbaugh as an evaluator of QB talent. Didn't see what they gave up to make the move. Glad they didn't take Mallett. Hard to fix dumb..................

Remote Controller

I hope you are right. I don't know anything about this guy, but if nothing else, I have faith in Harbaugh as an evaluator of QB talent. Didn't see what they gave up to make the move. Glad they didn't take Mallett. Hard to fix dumb..................

This is a very good choice for the 49er's. Harbaugh would have never signed off on a guy he didn't think he could succeed with. Case in point....Mallet!