Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The Bengals are now on the clock, and talent is there for them

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I went A.J. Green based on Carson Palmer staying a Bengal. Green is an amazing talent at Wide Receiver.

If Palmer is traded, my vote would go to Blaine Gabbert.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tough call PhiCin. They could use all three of the last names you listed and then some but what about Palmer? If he leaves when do they look at QB? Is Gabbert good enough to step into a starting roll? I don't think so. I'm going with the assumption that they find a way to pacify Palmer and voting for AJ Green, something tells me he'll be needed badly there this season.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I understand the Green choices and fully agree. However, now that they have said they won't tag Jonathan Joseph, a pick of Peterson may be just what the doctor ordered. I also don't think Cincy goes Qb, they will keep Palmer and if he retires, they will fish from there.

I love Miller, but LB isn't a big issue. If Bowers was there, this would be the pick. But I too will go Green, as they wrs they have most don't have a contract after this year.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I understand the Green choices and fully agree. However, now that they have said they won't tag Jonathan Joseph, a pick of Peterson may be just what the doctor ordered. I also don't think Cincy goes Qb, they will keep Palmer and if he retires, they will fish from there.

I agree with you. That secondary depth was an unpleasant surprise last year. Peterson is an exceptional talent, and by no means a reach here.

Fire

in the hole
I'll go Green also, but he sure did not help himself at the combine so far. He ran a 4.5 while Julio Jones ran a 4.39 and did well at the other drills.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Green is the choice, maybe he will be this year's Fitzgerald? :dunno: