• Patrick Peterson DB LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This one is tough. Buffalo is a struggling Market. A Cam Newton in there might sell tickets. However, Miller and Dareus fit needs on a defense with major holes. Peterson may be a luxury, they can't afford.

The dire need really is O-line, but value isn't there imo.

A trade down, if CBA is in place, would be huge for Buff here.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I went with Marcell Dareus here PhiCin but agree that Von Miller would also be a safe pick for them. The fans are screaming for a franchise QB but either Newton or Blaine Gabbert (rumored by many to be the pick) come with some risk not to metion QB isn't their biggest need right now. The Bills can't afford to miss with this pick and I say they'll play it safe with one of the two mentioned here first.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I went with Marcell Dareus here PhiCin but agree that Von Miller would also be a safe pick for them. The fans are screaming for a franchise QB but either Newton or Blaine Gabbert (rumored by many to be the pick) come with some risk not to metion QB isn't their biggest need right now. The Bills can't afford to miss with this pick and I say they'll play it safe with one of the two mentioned here first.

Great points. One reason I listed Newton over Gabbert was due to Fitzgerald. He will start next year. Giving Newton a year to really learn the offense, and learn the pro game would be a huge boon. Gabbert looks to be more ready to start, having run a pro style offense in college. I think you don't see a qb taken til you get to Washington.

I also thought Dareus, but I am a huge mark for Miller, and LB is a dire weakness for Buffalo.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I went Cam Newton. Buffalo really needs a franchise QB. Fitzpatrick is not the alswer. They haven't had a franchise QB since Jim Kelley. Cam Newton is doing everything right so far. He's working rigerously to get ready for the NFL. I want to see how he performs in the combine before I would make a final decision though. But from everything I have heard, he is looking really good.

Fire

in the hole
Going with Von Miller. Really need to improve their pass rush so take the best pass rusher in this draft.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I went Cam Newton. Buffalo really needs a franchise QB. Fitzpatrick is not the alswer. They haven't had a franchise QB since Jim Kelley. Cam Newton is doing everything right so far. He's working rigerously to get ready for the NFL. I want to see how he performs in the combine before I would make a final decision though. But from everything I have heard, he is looking really good.

Just when I thought Newton was doing everythign right, I hear that he thinks very highly of himself. So high that he will not only be a football player, but also an "entertainer and icon."

My vote might be changed to Miller....

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Guys and Gals! What makes a low talent team a contender? A quarterback who can run and do crazy shit on the field!!!!!!!!

Cam Newton is the choice here, and with Gaileys ability to develop a QB, this is a pretty simple pick. One DT or LB isnt going to help out Fluffalo, but a QB with legs damn sure could.

Coachnorm

Guys and Gals! What makes a low talent team a contender? A quarterback who can run and do crazy shit on the field!!!!!!!!

Cam Newton is the choice here, and with Gaileys ability to develop a QB, this is a pretty simple pick. One DT or LB isnt going to help out Fluffalo, but a QB with legs damn sure could.

) Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey said during the NFL Scouting Combine Thursday, Feb. 24, that he is anxious to see Auburn QB Cam Newton work out, according to Frank Tadych, of NFL.com. Analysis: Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey said during the NFL Scouting Combine Thursday, Feb. 24, that he is anxious to see Auburn QB Cam Newton work out, according to Frank Tadych, of NFL.com.

bobbeaux

i went with von miller . . . was thinking defense all the way and could have easily gone with darius, but i believe the DL depth in the draft is better than LB depth and they can still get quality in the 2nd or 3rd . . . although OL should be addressed in the 2nd or free agency.