2010 Pro Bowl Announced

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Shame that Jon Joseph did not get recognized as one of the best corners in the league as he is.....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This is the first time since the AFL/NFL merger that a division champion has not had a Pro Bowl player. AFC North Champions, Cincinnati Bengals, have no one playing the Pro Bowl. Guess when they make the Super Bowl, that won't mess with the rosters any ;)

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
No Bengals made the roster. I think one of the CB's should of been on there....

I am sure they can fill in for the AFC Champions

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
This is the first time since the AFL/NFL merger that a division champion has not had a Pro Bowl player. AFC North Champions, Cincinnati Bengals, have no one playing the Pro Bowl. Guess when they make the Super Bowl, that won't mess with the rosters any ;)

There's something special about that for the team spirit Miller. I'd love to see them ride that snub to the Super Bowl.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Shane Lechler (throw the Raiders a bone) is always the chosen Raider year after year as the best Punter, glad Nnamdi Asomugha got picked also

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Its really hard to believe Vincent Jackson and COC are not on the list.....
The AFC WR's are LOADED!!! Hell, I can make a better group of WR's out of the AFC snubs than the NFC's 4:
Jackson, Moss, COC, Ward

I would take those 4 over the 4 selections from the NFC.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Where's the list of alternates? Considering the Pro Bowl plays a week before the Super Bowl, players from those two teams will be unavailable - not to mention the other inevitable injuries from fighting to be one of the two Super Bowl teams.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Since the Pro-Bowl is before the Super-Bowl i cant see any player going to the SB wanting to risk injury in the most meaningless game of the year, i havent watched a PB in 10yrs+- its a joke of a game

Arctic Dawgs

Where's the list of alternates? Considering the Pro Bowl plays a week before the Super Bowl, players from those two teams will be unavailable - not to mention the other inevitable injuries from fighting to be one of the two Super Bowl teams.

It better be a very long list this year. I wish they had just left it the way it was