2010 NFL Draft - 1st round

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Why are people shocked at Clausen? Ignore Kippy the Hair (mel kipper) people!!!!

McCoy>Clausen. McCoy was never a consolation prize for those who lost Clausen, he is better than Clausen.
I think tonight will be a whole lot of fun. There are at least three teams that need young Qbs....and I think St. Louis will reap the rewards in trades.

I see Cleveland and Buffalo desperately looking at McCoy. However, I don't see Buffalo trading up to get him. My guess is they hope OT Brown from USC falls to them.

But what about Carolina? Not sure how they feel about Clausen or McCoy...but McCoy in Carolina would be huge!

St. Louis needs to take advantage tonight...and rumors are flying they are being contacted like crazy.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Kindle and Mays are my only real surprises that are still available. Kindle especially. Some one is going to get one heck of a player in the second round.

I am kind of hoping Mays makes it to the 37th pick for Philly. That would be awesome. But most projections I have seen see him going much earlier. Have to wait and see.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Kindle and Mays are my only real surprises that are still available. Kindle especially. Some one is going to get one heck of a player in the second round.

I am kind of hoping Mays makes it to the 37th pick for Philly. That would be awesome. But most projections I have seen see him going much earlier. Have to wait and see.
I agree on both these guys. Mays is going to be a hell of a player if he can land in the right scheme.

Does Oakland have need at safety?? I hope not, seems like old Al would drool over his size and speed combination.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I agree on both these guys. Mays is going to be a hell of a player if he can land in the right scheme.

Does Oakland have need at safety?? I hope not, seems like old Al would drool over his size and speed combination.
Oh dang...hadn't thought of that on Mays. Still, they need OL help very badly. I don't have any issues with the McClain pick at all....but they really, really need OL help.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Clausen will be the best QB of this draft class. Pimpin out the stretch Hummers and black eyes.

And speedos?

claussen.jpg