2/1/09 - SB XLIII - To score a TD anytime in the Game

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Place your bets

There can be multiple winners, anyone who scores a TD is a winner

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
presumably this doesnt count pass TDs for the QBs? what if something like... ward throws a TD. does he get credit for that?

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
so only the player physically holding the ball when it crosses the end zone. like... only rushing and receiving TDs.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
so only the player physically holding the ball when it crosses the end zone. like... only rushing and receiving TDs.
:nod:, that is usually what is meant when you state the one who "scores" the TD. Only one person can score on a TD play......

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
huh, Fitz was marked as one of the winners....if your looking to be paid for both TD's....that is not the bet, it to score "A" TD, one TD will pay the same as 5.

GBG

Loser
I know that it says "WIN" next to his name. However, when you click on the bet to view the results, it has everyone's pay out for Fitzgerald at "0".

GBG

Loser
I know that it says "WIN" next to his name. However, when you click on the bet to view the results, it has everyone's pay out for Fitzgerald at "0".

I was wondering if someone could please settle this Larry Fitzgerald bet.

Larry Fitzgerald

Outcome information Current odds 4/7 (0.57)
Number of bets placed 7
Total amount staked 277000
Total amount won 0
Bet placed by Amount staked --Odds -------Amount won
Coachnorm---100000----------4/7(0.57) ----0
Orgazmo------50000-----------4/7(0.57) ----0
GBG----------50000------------4/7(0.57) ----0
Sgt John------50000------------4/7(0.57) ----0
Runnik's Hambones--10000-------4/7(0.57)-----0
12gaugetimmy------10000-------4/7(0.57)-----0

As you can see, the total amount that everyone won from this bet is at zero. That's incorrect b/c Fitz scored at least one TD.

Thanks in advance.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
it's marked as won....nothing more I can do.....I know your saying what is shows there, but it also shows it's a win.

May be a bug in the system, not sure, also know it's fun money and the bet was marked as a winner. Very good probability that this was paid, look at your bet history and check there. That would be the place to check, not what your showing.

Here is where is was marked as a winner, so it has been settled:
Larry Fitzgerald 4/7 (0.57) 7 277000
bar1-l.gif
bar1.gif
bar1-r.gif
WIN!

GBG

Loser
it's marked as won....nothing more I can do.....I know your saying what is shows there, but it also shows it's a win.

May be a bug in the system, not sure, also know it's fun money and the bet was marked as a winner. Very good probability that this was paid, look at your bet history and check there. That would be the place to check, not what your showing.

Here is where is was marked as a winner, so it has been settled:

I checked my bet history and the payout remains at zero. No one got paid for the Fitz portion of the bet. You're right, it probably was just a bug in the system, unfortunately.

I understand that this is fun money and the betting here is supposed to be entertaining for everyone and not a hassle. And, I am not trying to be a pain in the butt about this. So, on that note, I will only ask this once. Then, whatever you decide is final and I will shut my mouth. :hug:

In the spirit of fun money, can the betters have their payouts?

Coachnorm..................157,000
Orgazmo.....................78,500
GBG...........................78,500
Sgt. John....................78,500
Runnick's Hambones.....15,700
12Gaugetimmy.............15,700