1&3...Help!

Pack-Attack

Starting the season off to a very slow start.
Right now I have an offer on the table Vernon Davis for Randy Moss.Not too sure that is going to fly but worth a shot.Please look at avaiable players and my roster and see what kind of a line-up I can put together to get back on the winning side. As always leave a link and I will do the same...

Avaiable Players:
Jeremy Shockey @ Ari
Tony Moeaki @ Ind
Mike Williams @ Cin
Kenny Britt @ Dal
Demaryius Thomas @ Bal
Dwayne Bowe @ Ind
Kevin Boss @ Hou
David Gettis vs Chi
Devery Henderson @ Ari
Derrick Mason vs Den
San Francisco D vs Phi
Dallas D vs Ten
Cleveland D vs Atl

Starters:
QB Aaron Rodgers @ Was
WR Greg Jennings @ Was
WR Dez Bryant vs Ten
RB LaDainian Tomlinson vs Min
RB Mike Tolbert @ Oak
TE Vernon Davis vs Phi
Q/W/R/T Vince Young @ Dal

Bench:
Cedric Benson vs TB
Aaron Hernandez BYE
Michael Crabtree vs Phi
C.J. Spiller vs Jac
LeGarrette Blount @ Cin

K Sebastian Janikowski vs Sd

DEF Carolina vs Chi
BN Chicago @ Car <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_1889368-->

#1bears fan

Id start benson over Tolbert and try to upgrade your second QB. For your Def this week I would go Chicago over Carolina. Peppers will be on fire and CHI special teams is better you have more upside. I dont think there is anyway you get Moss for davis.

Coachnorm

Id start benson over Tolbert and try to upgrade your second QB. For your Def this week I would go Chicago over Carolina. Peppers will be on fire and CHI special teams is better you have more upside. I dont think there is anyway you get Moss for davis.

Great advice here. Since you can flex a QB, upgrading there may be good for you. I have Fitzpatrick as a backup QB in one league and he has been lighting it up. Has as many points as Young and has only played two games whereas Young has played 4, with a semi benching.