1/18/09 - Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals

Mike

Administrator
lol, so many eagle haters.

I hate them, but that really isn't a hating comment. Just what I think will be happening after this loss.

McNabb is probably gone, Westbrook will be 30 to start the season, probably gone from the team by the time they have another quarterback with enough experience to win, Kevin Curtis will be 31.

Got a promising receiver in DeSean Jackson, if he doesn't become a headcase.

Andy Reid may not be there next year if McNabb is gone.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i really dont think mcnabb will be gone after that run, but as a begrudging fan of a team coached by brad childress, id sure LOVE to see him on the vikings.

Coachnorm

Eagles last play, the 4th and ten to Curtis, a penalty wasn't called which nothing can be done about. But there should have been one called. It was literally an open field tackle,in which the defender grabbed Curtis' feet, while the ball was in the air heading right for Curtis.

Eagles last play, the 4th and ten to Curtis, a penalty wasn't called which nothing can be done about. But there should have been one called. It was literally an open field tackle,in which the defender grabbed Curtis' feet, while the ball was in the air heading right for Curtis.
Curtis was falling before contact.

A to Z - Cardinals are the best team to confront the Steelers

Birdman

Ready For Some Football

Yeah I know... this really pissed me off but as an Eagles fan its just another knife in the heart. It was pretty blatant PI and I know people can say you have to be so good that one bad call can't influence the outcome and yada yada etc.

It was a blown call. Did it change the outcome of the game? It could have.

Yeah I know... this really pissed me off but as an Eagles fan its just another knife in the heart. It was pretty blatant PI and I know people can say you have to be so good that one bad call can't influence the outcome and yada yada etc.

It was a blown call. Did it change the outcome of the game? It could have.
Did the alleged pi cause the drop?

Or, did it cause a sigh of relief?

Curtis dropped the ball. Did not catch it. Dropped the ball unchallenged.

History found the truth. Cards by 7 at home. History tells the story

deep?

to those who disrespect history:

Bucs v Raiders

ummm, btw, around 47 years ago the Cardinals beat the Eagles by 7 points in the NFL Championship, at home.

this year, the Cards beat the Eagles by 7 points in the NFC Championship, at home.

History has no say?

your denial has stupidity in charge, jump ----I'll secure your freedoms

My thoughts make me free. In court, the interpretation of freedom, by those who are unsure of freedom, squish together and ransom words rolled together on paper, and find a collision within walls, people, chains and history.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football

deep?

You are probably thinking of a different play.

The play I am referring to was when the DB tackled Curtis' right leg with his left hand. This occurred prior to the ball reaching the two of them and resulted in Curtis falling to the ground just before the ball zipped in front of him. He did not really "drop" the ball because he was unable to get to the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

deep?
You are wrong. Yes, he dropped it, but had he not had his legs taken out, he might have been able to concentrate better.

Does not also change the fact that PI is PI, and another 4 sets of downs could have made the difference. Most feel it was a bad call. I do to.

You are just wrong.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
it was pretty clear PI to me and should have been called. i doubt it would have changed the outcome, but its a sour way for it to end.