Benny Snell?

gizzil

I could also pick up Doyle or McDonald amazingly right now. And I am a little leery of Ryan right now. Carolina is bad against the run. I got kinda screwed out of a bye and got a bad matchup week vs the 6 seed with Zeke (21.3 in a losing effort somehow) and he has Brees and Mike Evans, I am already pretty dejected. Standard scoring, and yes I am seriously considering dropping Andrews for Doyle or McDonald (Indy D also available)

QB Ryan vs CAR
RB Gurley vs SEA
WR Tyreek Hill @ NE (oof)
WR DeVante Parker @NYJ
TE Mark Andrews @ BUF
Flex Chris Carson @ LAR
K Younghoe vs CAR
DEF Ravens @ BUF
D Bobby Wagner @ LAR
D Fred Warner @ NO

BN New England vs KC
BN Chark vs LAC
BN Mattison vs DET
BN Snell @ AZ

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd stand pat with what I had but if I just had to make a move it'd be Doyle that I grabbed and not McDonald. I know he is going against Arizona but what has the guy done this year? Doyle should get more opportunities than McDonald. Repeated though I would stand pat.

gizzil

I could drop Chark or NE... and just sit Andrews... But Chark has Oakland next week and New England has Cincinnati. Andrews has jets and Cleveland

gizzil

Haha love it - thank you as always guys I really appreciate. Guess I have to just set it and let it play out instead of forcing a cute move. Just hate losing so much. Especially to this guy

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Haha love it - thank you as always guys I really appreciate. Guess I have to just set it and let it play out instead of forcing a cute move. Just hate losing so much. Especially to this guy
I know the feeling. I have been doing nothing but stressing about my playoff lineups for 4 days trying to talk myself in and out of players

gizzil

Dude played Mayfield over Brees but I still probably lose... Of course Mixon has a game

gizzil

I am... or was. Now it's officially over. But it was over when parker and andrews went out with nothing. Really awful end to lose to this particular person. Especially when they benched brees, that would have been a great win. Thanks for trying, football is over for me this year.