Bucknut

The offense looked great, the defense though was getting torn apart. Michigan O had lots of big plays. It got better in the 2nd half but was still happening. Muffed punt at a time when Ohio State could've put it away earlier.

With Alabama losing it looks like the playoff picture is cloudy.

LSU
Ohio St
Clemson

If Georgia wins SEC that would put them in, I'd guess. And probably LSU too.

Oklahoma if they win
Utah?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm certainly a Homer but agree that a competitive loss by the Tigers next week keeps them in the playoffs. BUT that ain't happening (I hope).

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
OU needs to put it on Baylor this weekend or Utah is slipping in to the title fight. (according to the odds makers. Im not sure they get by Oregon) Baylor will need a win and a Utah loss.

I think LSU is going to move up to #1 based on a better win than Ohio State will have.

1 - LSU vs 4 - OU/Utah/Baylor
2 - Ohio St vs 3 - Clemson

Let the games begin

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I still hope the Tigers square off with Oklahoma. There's no one else I'd rather have the chance to beat in round one more. If we face Utah then Yuck! Yuck, yuck, yuck...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
OU needs to put it on Baylor this weekend or Utah is slipping in to the title fight. (according to the odds makers. Im not sure they get by Oregon) Baylor will need a win and a Utah loss.

I think LSU is going to move up to #1 based on a better win than Ohio State will have.

1 - LSU vs 4 - OU/Utah/Baylor
2 - Ohio St vs 3 - Clemson

Let the games begin
I have to agree.
IF LSU wins out they will get bumped to #1.
If LSU loses to Georgia, then I see it as OSU(assuming they win) at #1, Georgia at #2, Clemson at #3 and LSU at #4. don't see LSU dropping out of top 4, not for Baylor or Oklahoma or Utah.

If both LSU and Ohio State lose - then its a sh!t show. Clemson will move up to #1 or Georgia will and then LSU and Ohio State will have to beg to stay in

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
GRrrrr, Buckeyes QB loses the ball at the 4 yard line. Needed points there after the gutsy fake punt conversion.

Bucknut

I just hope Wisconsin doesn't get screwed out of the Rose Bowl. They deserve to be in over Penn State
Wisconsin lost @ Illinois and wins over Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa
Penn State lost @ Minnesota and wins over Michigan, Iowa

I agree with you, I think Wisconsin is the better team - but if you look at who they lost to the Wisky loss is worse. On paper it's close.

Might come down to whoever the Rose Bowl thinks will bring more money.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
That's my order for the top 4 as well. Thank goodness the Buckeyes made that 2nd half comeback to win that game. I wanted Oklahoma in the first round and it looks like the Tigers should get them. Last night I dreamed "be careful what you wish for mudd."

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
#1 LSU VS #4 CHOKELAHOMA

#2 OHIO ST VS #3 CLEMSON

LSU WINS BY 21 EASY

Clemson Wins by 7

LSU def Clemson in a VERY close game. I could honestly see it going Clemson with 1 big play in the 4th quarter.