Breida or Morris

MNBassin

Picked up both so no one else will be able to. Which do you think will be the most beneficial to have on a roster? I don’t want to keep both forever.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
gonna disagree, but it depends on your league. Per many reports the team does not trust Breida as an every down back, don't think he can take the banging.

So PPR yeah I would go Breida, but in standard, I might lean Morris.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I grabbed Morris over Breida. He's the bigger guy and he had his best years under Shanahan in Washington.

Breida is fresh off a shoulder injury too I believe.

MNBassin

Now would y’all think this buzz would be enough to make people wanna trade for one? Would that be a smart thing to do or would it be smarter to hang on to them?

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Now would y’all think this buzz would be enough to make people wanna trade for one? Would that be a smart thing to do or would it be smarter to hang on to them?

I'd hang on and hopefully one of them has a big game early on. Then I'd be looking to sell, maybe to the person who drafted McKinnon or someone hurting at RB.

hikeNbike

Unfortunately I had McKinnon. Our benches are small so I likely can only grab one. Not a ppr so really need TDs, though yards help some. Was leaning Morris and that's who I picked up but every sight seems to be leaning Breida. Another option is to punt on this one and add James Connor or Chris Thompson as both are available as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Conner, for this week anyway, is looking better and better. Thompson is a ppr creature but he takes a huge hit in standard leagues. Morris is going to be the short yardage and goal line back. Personally I'd hang with him.

hikeNbike

By the way I'm kicking myself because I didnt really want McKinnon but he was sitting there in round 4 and since I already had two receivers I took him over Baldwin. Could have rolled out a pretty solid three receivers and just rotated in and out my 2nd rb. I'll have to do this anyway but without Baldwin, so now I have a rotating flex as well. [emoji848]. So not a great start. Hoping Luck is back to 2 years ago or this teams in trouble already. If he is maybe I can trade him or Rivers for an rb.

hikeNbike

Conner, for this week anyway, is looking better and better. Thompson is a ppr creature but he takes a huge hit in standard leagues. Morris is going to be the short yardage and goal line back. Personally I'd hang with him.
Thanks Mudd. I am flipping back and forth, if this was ppr I'd go Thompson for certain. He was a beast while healthy for me last year in my ppr league. I'm really debating on Connor, I could plug and play against Cleveland this week if Bell is out, and this could be big if Bells contract situation lingers. Of course Bell always has this issue and ends up playing, but this year feels a little different for some reason. Have a big Bell fan in one of my leagues, seemingly grabs him every year when he is available and took Elliot instead this year in spite of the line issues that are scaring me some.