Mike Leach leading candidate at Washington State

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
If anyone can win at that ****hole, its Leach. The guy is a master and mining unknown talent and then finding a place for said talent to contribute.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
WSU would be lucky to get someone like Leach. Their current AD, Bill Moos the former Oregon AD, is real close to Mike Bellotti so that is another potential candidate. I expect either Leach or Bellotti to land at either ASU or WSU.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
According to my sources near the desolate Idaho border, if AD Bill Moos can't get an agreement from a bigger name like Leach or Bellotti, Wulff's job is safe for another year. Moos does not want to fire Wulff and then scramble for a third rate replacement if the big names decline or are snatched up by many of the more attractive jobs. WSU alum and ultimate team player Paul Wulff is cooperating with what is transpiring.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
If anyone can win at that ****hole, its Leach.

Pullman is getting less crappy, but it is still a long two lane road drive from any significant population center. It recently jacked the Wal-Mart from nearby Moscow, ID and opened a cinemas. They also built the best on campus golf course in the Pac-10 if not the nation. Not a terrible place to live or go to school, but a terrible place to have to travel to attend a game (very few hotel rooms in Pullman and Moscow) and an even worse place to try to recruit to.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I think you mean Washington State the school, or Idaho the state where the school is (practically) located.

Yes id did and i noticed it after i typed but got busy and forgot to correct it. Go by what i mean not what i say. LOL

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Always liked Leach. He's always had some exciting offenses. Wonder what the chance would be for him talking a look at coaching in the NFL, like say Jax.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Leach's pirate ship is docked at the Port of Lewiston. WSU has landed themselves a new coach. They return two good QBs and a super stud WR so Leach should win right away.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
So Khan and I are google mapping our way around Pullman and Martin Stadium....

What....
The.....

I wasnt aware they let ****holes like this field teams in major college football. Where the hell are the luxury boxes? I think I once played a JV Football game at a better stadium.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
So Khan and I are google mapping our way around Pullman and Martin Stadium....

What....
The.....

Yeah, I know. First time I visited the place, I was a Soph. in HS. We were walking along Stadium Way, and I was trying to figure out where the heck it was. About 20 seconds later, after passing the computer building, there it was in a hole hidden by the surrounding buildings.

As sad as Martin is, it was significantly worse in the 70's and before. They had to play games 85 miles away in Spokane's Joe Albi Stadium, in Seattle 300 miles away at Husky Stadium (yes, WSU has played home games at Husky Stadium) and the Kingdome, and Tacoma's Stadium Bowl. They built Martin in the 70's after their old on campus stadium burned to the ground. Before the Pac-10 was constituted, USC refused to play in Pullman.

Luckily for WSU, they get a share of the ginormous Pac-12 TV contract, and they are using some of the funds to add luxury suites, seating, and bathrooms to the stadium. They do not need to add capacity, since the place is so far from any significant population center.