ppr league, must win situation :grin:

i need 5:

l.mccoy (vs. nyg)
l.tomlinson (vs. Hou)
a.johnson (vs. nyj)
a.boldin (vs. car)
s.johnson (vs. cin)
m.manningham (vs. phi)

hate to say it, but i am leaning towards benching mccoy vs. nyg. any other thoughts?

cctekguy

Staff member
Tough one EC.

McCoy was my first thought too, but then....I think LT will start seeing reduced carries and Andre vs Revis could be rough.

Eagles could very well push the ground game as the Giants gear up to stop Vick and his WRs. Jerome Harrison factors in too.

Crap Shoot sweety....You're on your own.

maverick824

unbiased opinion, I'm benching AJ......Revis Island is back, he's not 100%, nor is Schaub, and you have guys w great matchups

eaglechick

I'm back :)
BUt I would take AJ anyday over LT. Just saying. Healthy does not equal the best.

i understand what you're saying boozy, and you may be right, but LT is making a lot of points in the passing game right now, and they're playing houston.

i hope i don't regret my decision tomorrow dunno:

eaglechick

You have a lot of quality ppr players there. Stop sweating.

thanks but i'm the 2nd highest scorer in the league with a 5-5 record. my chances for the playoffs pretty much hinge on this game. i've mortgaged my future for this lineup, and so far my new players have won me 1 game... thus, i sweat

eaglechick

looking back now, the best player to bench would've been boldin, then manningham, then andre, but it was only a difference of 3-4 pts btw those three underachievers. glad i kept mccoy and LT in, and THANK YOU Steve Johnson for saving my sorry butt. That is, assuming that brandon lloyd < 40pts + nate kaeding

i guess i shoulda asked you guys vick vs. big ben, but would i have listened? doubt it lol.

thanks for the input!!!