Who will be the next Notre Dame coach?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Didn't the Sooners just play for the National Title a year ago? Doesn't seem like that is really underachieving.....

They were in the game.......

Stoops is a hell of a coach, but hes been unable to really fix the staff losses like Brown and some others have.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Brian Kelly is interviewing tomorrow and Harbaugh is interviewing as well. Im changing the title of this thread.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Just got a tweet from ESPN source likihood Brian Kelly bolting to Notre Dame "heating up"

Mike

Administrator
I hope Stoops stays where he is at. It's nice having an overrated coach in Oklahoma.

Could really care less who gets the Notre Dame job, but I think Harbaugh would be the best fit. Harbaugh did say "he didn't meet with Notre Dame", but that doesn't mean his agent didn't :)

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Didn't the Sooners just play for the National Title a year ago? Doesn't seem like that is really underachieving.....

Where are all those championship rings? I remember them winning it all in 2000 when they weren't expected to. Ever since they have underachieved based on their rankings & their supposed talent level. How many more years can Stoops go without winning another title before the natives get restless?