Who will be the next Notre Dame coach?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I wouyld think if it was going to be Kelly it would not be tomorrow.....that may be good news for UC fans.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Why would they name anyone tomorrow if they are currently a head coach at another school? If this is true that they name a coach tomorrow it has to be someone who is a coordiantor or something. Dont you think?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yeah, Stoops is saying pretty clearly that it is not him:

"For the third, and hopefully final time, let me again state that I will continue to be the coach at Oklahoma. I appreciate the history and tradition of Notre Dame. I also appreciate the history and tradition of Oklahoma, and I have been part of building that tradition here.

I work for a wonderful president [David Boren] and athletic director [Joe Castiglione], who have created an incredible work environment at OU. There haven't been any plans for a meeting or negotiations with Notre Dame and there will not be. Any reporting to that fact is completely erroneous. I will not be the next coach at Notre Dame."
Oklahome Sooners coach Bob Stoops says he will not be next Notre Dame coach - ESPN

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yeah.....and Petrino and Saban, guys cut from the same cloth as Stoops, said the same things before they jumped ships.

It'll be Bob.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
They wont be much better next year. Hes going 7-5 either way, just depends if its in crap and white or gold and blue.