What player was your biggest fantasy league disappointment in 2011 ?

bobbeaux

Let me tell you about one of my dynasty teams. Cedric Benson, steady points, never spectacular. Ahmad Bradshaw, substandard year and missed a lot of time. All the Colts RBs and Two Colts WRs. Saints RB Mark Ingram in the rookie draft and I grabbed Plaxico then. But I had two up and coming young QBs Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman.

I have to give Cam Newton a lot of credit he did make Steve Smith viable again, only bright spot.

one of my keeper leagues . . . kept AJ, Wayne, White, Holmes and Rice . . . was able to draft Graham, F Jackson and Big Ben among others . . . went 11-2 thru the season (#1 seed) and was 1 and done in the playoffs to the #8 seed . . . losing Jackson hurt bad, but most of my team had a subpar week 14 while his had his best game of the season . . . really thought i had this one . . . :(

deuce4321

Driller
one of my keeper leagues . . . kept AJ, Wayne, White, Holmes and Rice . . . was able to draft Graham, F Jackson and Big Ben among others . . . went 11-2 thru the season (#1 seed) and was 1 and done in the playoffs to the #8 seed . . . losing Jackson hurt bad, but most of my team had a subpar week 14 while his had his best game of the season . . . really thought i had this one . . . :(

Way to rub it in our faces. :)

1 Crazy Commish

Let me tell you about one of my dynasty teams. Cedric Benson, steady points, never spectacular. Ahmad Bradshaw, substandard year and missed a lot of time. All the Colts RBs and Two Colts WRs. Saints RB Mark Ingram in the rookie draft and I grabbed Plaxico then. But I had two up and coming young QBs Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman.

I have to give Cam Newton a lot of credit he did make Steve Smith viable again, only bright spot.

Very important point there on Steve Smith. I think Newton can revive everyone on that roster the way he played this year. I look for Carolina to be in the playoffs next season. I hope they use the draft to shore up the defense somewhat.