Week 6 - Early Game's Official Thread

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
:rant:

I swear. I'm gonna cut that FOCKER this week. If I start him he gets 2 freaking catches. If I sit him he gets 2 TDs

:xpissed:

Well stop starting him because your negative karma is killing the rest of us owners. Thanks

MongerKhan

Staff member
NOOOOOOOOOOO.....Gates left game with left leg injury...got rolled up on...but he is walking on the sidelines right now....please go back in

MongerKhan

Staff member
Desean Jackson lying motionless on field after getting knocked bad by two atlanta defenders. Very nasty play....All players down praying.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Don't EVER sit him! Take the good weeks with the bad weeks, in the end, you'll get the better of it.....but If I happen to be in that league you can trade him to me ;)

:rant:

I swear. I'm gonna cut that FOCKER this week. If I start him he gets 2 freaking catches. If I sit him he gets 2 TDs

:xpissed:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well shit......that just sucks ass!!! Jackson not able to walk off by himself,well AD, your safe to sit him next week would be my guess. Neither player walked off by themselves....

Arctic Dawgs

What happened here ??
Last Play: 3-6-ATL 32(14:21) (Shotgun) K.Kolb pass incomplete short left to D.Jackson. ATL-D.Robinson was injured during the play. He is Out. PHI-D.Jackson was injured during the play. He is Out. PENALTY on ATL-D.Robinson, Personal Foul, 15 yards, enforced at ATL 32 - No Play.