Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
Kansas City @ Houston
Detroit @ New York Giants
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Seattle @ Chicago
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay

Discuss the early slate of games here!

Vicious_Machine

Remember when I said that I am playing Moeki over DeSean this weekend, and a few people implied I may have lost my mind.

(12:18) D.Jackson left end for 31 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

mofo ran for one, at least my statement of I dont see him getting a 50+ yard TD bomb on that secondary is still holding true 3 mins into the game....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
lol, but he got his, doesn't matter how. That is a 9 pt play you just sat down ;)

Forte in the endzone and Hass to Butler for a TD in a 7-7 game early.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Falcons clank one off the cross bar, some away empty. But there was a Michael jenkins sighting with a 42 yd pass play.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Big Ben throws first int of the year...for the love of us who started you....throw to your own people.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Remember when I said that I am playing Moeki over DeSean this weekend, and a few people implied I may have lost my mind.

mofo ran for one, at least my statement of I dont see him getting a 50+ yard TD bomb on that secondary is still holding true 3 mins into the game....
lol, he just ran for another 13 yds

Vicious_Machine

lol, but he got his, doesn't matter how. That is a 9 pt play you just sat down ;)

Forte in the endzone and Hass to Butler for a TD in a 7-7 game early.

and Moeki had a massive goose egg! Its like a double kick in the crotch :runaround:

Burleson got a TD too! And Big Ben picked in red zone. Oh oh! Wonder if any boos going to start if he has a bad second series!

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Desean Jackson is blowing up......now a receiving touchdown....come on now give maclin some love!!

Coachnorm

Ricky and Ronnie both running well....... Marshalls getting catches as the Dophins are marching again 8 play drive, Hartline sighting

Arctic Dawgs

:rant:

I swear. I'm gonna cut that FOCKER this week. If I start him he gets 2 freaking catches. If I sit him he gets 2 TDs

:xpissed: