Week 15 - Dallas @ New Orleans - Saturday Night Football

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I guess I was dreaming when I saw Brees' TD pass as a lateral instead of a foward pass since none of you have commented on it. Desperation makes a person see things that aren't I reckon.

Mike

Administrator
I don't understand why Suisham wasn't back in a Cowboys uniform this week. Folk's confidence is busted right now, and it ain't coming back this season.

Mike

Administrator
Nuck Fick Folk!

and Roy Williams. No excuse for dropping that 3rd down pass.

and somehow, had Dallas lost that game, fault would have been once again placed on Romo, when he has played as well as any quarterback in the past three games.

Mike

Administrator
I may get some disagreements here, but it seems to me that the refs were getting caught up in the moment, and almost wanting a comeback to take place.

While Dallas made their own mistakes in the 4th quarter, holding seemed to become completely ignored. There were a couple blantant holds missed by the Saints offensive linemen, and one huge hold on a touchdown play where Newman was held right in front of the ref.

It all ads up to nothing since Dallas won, but I just have to wonder what has went on in these other "amazing comebacks".

I don't feel like the refs were purposely trying to change the outcome, want to make that clear, but it seemed as though they were clearly getting caught up in the moment, rather than concentrating on making good calls down the stretch.