Week 15 - Dallas @ New Orleans - Saturday Night Football

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I just can't root for the Cowgirls. I'll bet Brees runs out of the locker room after half time with a new angle on this game.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Nic, thanks for doing this, I completely forgot.

This is great, I come home and see brees getting shut out!! Christmas come early.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Are you sure they didn't pull old footage from the vault? This just doesn't look like the Saints team I've been watchin all season. And when the did the Cowgirls decide to play like a cohesive team?

Of course, Romo decides to show up today. Bayton must have paid him off to help him beat me in our playoff game. :xpissed:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
WOW, back to back sacks!!! Nice to see Dallas come out and ball like this in December, tired of hearing about it.

Mike

Administrator
Who stole Anthony Spencer's uniform? That clearly can't be him out there making plays :)

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
That's true, but they just can't seem to dance to the beat of the same drummer tonight.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Unless the Saints' gift to their fans is a heart-attack.... I don't see how the Saints are still allowing this kind of mis-matched play execution.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You think Dallas just got really pissed off at all of us expecting them to be butchered on national television?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this is awesome, playing against Brees in the first round of my local league, his owner already sent me a text: "This sucks, I am done!"