UPDATE: Khris and Ryan's Fantasy Football Podcast

Bayton

Just a quick heads up. Due to it still being spring semester and time slots still being full, our first two shows will occur Tuesday at 9-10pm EST, then on May 5th, we will be at 4-5pm EST for the rest of the summer.

Runnik's Hambones

Just a quick heads up. Due to it still being spring semester and time slots still being full, our first two shows will occur Tuesday at 9-10pm EST, then on May 5th, we will be at 4-5pm EST for the rest of the summer.

:thrash:

IE: Khris is a freaking retard! :homer:

Our show will be 9-10pm for the next two weeks, then 4-5 for the summer. I have to contact, EVERYBODY, and let them know I'm stupid.

LINK TO OUR PAGE: Fantasy Football Outlaws | WBUL 1620am

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Man, that show was OUTSTANDING! Except up til the last 5 minutes when you apparently had Pittsburgh taking Sean Smith. (LOL)

That was really enjoyable and I was trying to call-in but I think you guys were up against the timeline at that point.

dukdown

Banned
Just tuned in, and am getting a pretty good hip-hop show that will have Bubba Sparxxx calling in. Doesn't get much more big time than that.

Will check y'all out.

Runnik's Hambones

Thanks, everyone!!!

Miller, you were excellent, man. Seriously, you were a great guest, we HAVE to have you on again sometime.

LOL, Wes, sorry about that Sean Smith pick. I wish we could have gotten you in. Our shows will likely not be that packed. We had to go through 32 teams in less than an hour, so it was pretty rough.

We talked after the show and it looks like the next one will be a post draft special. We will be heavily emphasizing call ins on that show. We will be asking fans of their teams to call in and tell us what they liked, and didn't like about the picks their team made in the draft on Saturday.

dukdown, they podcast our shows so you can always check it out whenever, bro.

Thanks so much again guys, that was outstanding. We had so much fun. Check out the wbul site as well, and comment on our show's page. The more feedback the better.

Bayton

Thanks again everyone for the support and feedback. Yea, this show was a little rushed on time toward the end, we were still getting used to the board and transferring to song and back and such and did get kinda rushed at the end. Especially during the summer, we intend to have call-ins as an integral part of the show. Feel free to call in when we open the phone lines after the opening segment.

Runnik's Hambones

Listened to the podcast last night before I headed to bed. It was a great show and I cannot say enough about Miller's segment. Absolutely awesome.

I caught a couple of mistakes that I made in the show

1: I called Chris Long "Jake Long"
2: Talking about the Bucs, I at one point said "DT" when I meant DE.

Not huge things but as great as the show was, I cannot wait to make it even better.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I mentioned this to Miller on the chat board right before he called in.. You might avoid using terms like "He can really plug a hole" when referring to B.J. Raji.

LOL

Arctic Dawgs

I enjoyed it before I went to bed last night.

If you think that show was packed and a rush to get through, Next week will be brutal for you. Might want to split the post draft stuff over 2 weeks.

ie; NFC/AFC or Day 1/Day2

:dunno: